The Asian Art Museum’s multimedia tour app is your personal guide to more than 6,000 years of Asian art and culture. An invaluable resource on your tour of the galleries, the app is just as informative in the comfort of your own home, or while headed to the museum on public transportation. Through audio and video, learn more about the museum’s masterpieces and other significant artworks in six languages: English, French, Spanish, Korean, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Access exclusive content, and take control of your museum visit by using the app to:
• Locate an object by inputting the stop number, keyword search or browse through a listing
• Plan out your visit ahead of time (great for large groups or families with kids)
• Navigate the galleries with detailed maps
• Save your favorite pieces to visit again and show to friends
• Live Tweet your museum experience or share the highlights on social media
The multimedia tour app provides content suitable for visitors of all ages. Families with kids will enjoy the engaging storytelling section, featuring stories about your favorite artworks from the museum’s expert storytellers.
About the museum:
The Asian Art Museum–Chong-Moon Lee Center for Asian Art and Culture is one of San Francisco's premier arts institutions and home to a world-renowned collection of more than 18,000 Asian art treasures spanning 6,000 years of history. Through rich art experiences, centered on historic and contemporary artworks, the Asian Art Museum unlocks the past for visitors, bringing art to life and serving as a catalyst for new art, new creativity and new thinking